Corporate Responsibility Report
KRG 2022 CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY REPORT
Our 2022 Corporate Responsibility Report provides a comprehensive overview of the Company’s strategy and initiatives regarding environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices and policies. The report also details progress, measurements, and case studies around each of the Company’s goals and related initiatives.View The Report
KRG PROJECT GREEN
KRG supports environmental replenishment in partnership with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization committed to national and global reforestation. Since 2020, KRG has helped plant 100 trees for every comparable new lease signed, totaling over 32,000 trees planted.
KRG CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY & ESG
ESG REPORTS, POLICIES, & PROCEDURES
- 2022 Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2021 Corporate Responsibility Report
- ESG & Corporate Citizenship Policy
- 2021 ESG Brochure
- 2020 ESG Brochure
- 2022 GRESB Real Estate Assessment Disclosure
- 2021 GRESB Real Estate Assessment Disclosure
- 2020 GRESB Real Estate Assessment Disclosure
- Corporate Governance Guidelines
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Charter of the Corporate Governance and Nominating Committee
- Charter of the Compensation Committee
- Vendor Code of Conduct
LED LIGHTING, ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATIONS, & RENEWABLE ENERGY
ENVIRONMENTALLY AND FINANCIALLY SOUND
KRG continues to invest in sustainable lighting projects throughout our portfolio. Our operations team strategically and significantly reduces our energy consumption while creating a safe shopping center experience for our guests and reducing light pollution through this important center initiative.
158 vehicle charging stations are featured at select neighborhood/community centers and our mixed-use/lifestyle assets.
KRG has executed power purchase agreements and certified renewable energy certificates to deliver energy from renewable resources such as wind and solar to multiple portfolio assets located in deregulated power jurisdictions. While addressing a critical environmental concern, our investment in renewable energy resources also resonates with our tenants and shoppers alike.