The right candidate for this position will have 5-7 years of real estate experience, in property management or asset management, and able to perform the following job responsibilities:
- Oversight for day-to-day property management functions through utilization of internal or external property management/maintenance resources.
- Preparing annual operating and capital expenditure budgets for each asset.
- Acting as a liaison with leasing department on property level leasing matters, providing support as necessary to accomplish annual leasing goals at the property.
- Developing and executing annual strategic management plans for each property to include expense reduction efforts and revenue enhancement strategies (ancillary income opportunities).
- Having ownership of each property's ability to meet or exceed property branding standard, appearance, cleanliness, sight lines, signage, etc.
- Primary risk manager at the property level, interfacing with legal and insurance carriers.
- Staying abreast of trends within the real estate industry as well as retailer world, knowing and understanding issues impacting retailers.
At Kite, we strive to be:
Forward Thinking, Optimistic, Collaborative, Urgent, Sound, Empowered and Determined