Primarily responsible for cold calling and creating a retail hit list. Requires the ability to build positive relationships with tenants while achieving company goals for long term leasing objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Work with Leasing Representative within assigned region(s) along with SVP to create retailer hit list for each property.
- Generate contact information for each hit list.
- Work with Leasing Representatives to generate a marketing plan for each vacancy.
- Cold- call each contact on the hit list. Provide weekly updates to assigned Leasing Representatives and SVP. Strategize with team on follow -up needed.
- Cold-call tenants at competing shopping centers.
- Set- up and attend meetings generated from cold-calls.
- Assist in the preparation of Letters of Intent with help from Leasing Representatives and Administrative Assistants.
- Assist in the management of broker database with help from Leasing Representatives and Administrative Assistants.
- Assist with the management of call-ins/ inquiries as needed.
- Assist Renewal Leasing Representatives as needed to gather information and make initial phone calls for upcoming renewals.
- Overnight travel from time to time may be needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Grasp of finance and accounting fundamentals.
- Ability to adapt to new technological evolutions such as iPad applications, business software, etc.
- Strong negotiation and organization skills.
- Professional appearance and conduct.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, intense work environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Apply for this position
To submit an application for this position, email your resume to email@example.com.