IT Application Developer
This position interacts with internal customers and external vendors to identify and propose solutions for accomplishing business objectives. This role contributes to the organization’s overall success by supporting, administering and maintaining our Accounting and Budget/Forecasting systems, reporting tools and system integrations as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include those listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide support for SQL server related platforms
- Develop and maintain integrations based on REST API, XML, and SSIS/SSRS frameworks
- Define and document Integration standards to ensure a repeatable and scalable model
- Familiarity with Batch, Perl, or Bash Shell scripts for Windows, Unix, or Linux
- Maintain user access privileges in accordance with policy and Sarbannes/Oxley
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2012 R2
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills required for successful achievement of position goals.
- Must be a team player, show initiative, possess excellent verbal and written communication, and be able to interact professionally and effectively at all levels.
- Knowledge of data transfer protocols and associated security measures.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and script languages
- Knowledge of Financial/Accounting systems (MRI, JD Edwards, Oracle, Argus Enterprise) is preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise in office.
- Intense, fast-paced work environment.
CHARACTER QUALITIES NECESSARY TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
- Good steward of resources.
- Internal and external customer service skills.
Apply for this position
To submit an application for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.