Executive Assistant to Human Capital & Internal Audit
Responsibilities will include clerical and organizational functions. Will be responsible for helping track a variety of tasks for each department leader as well as, enhancing the effectiveness of the Human Capital and Internal Audit departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Organizes all filing, hard and electronic.
- Creates a system of tracking different functions within each department.
- Provides an information flow to department leaders that will need to be tracked from a historical purpose in order to project future objectives as well as status on individual projects.
- Prepares routine reports, records and correspondence for each department.
- Monitors, maintains and tracks and requests for each department leader as needed.
- Provides coordination of meetings, agendas, as well as, record minutes.
- Provides administrative support to Human Capital and Internal Audit teams.
- Safety coordinator for 30 South.
- Wellness coordinator – point person on wellness initiative.
- Create, distribute, evaluate surveys for Human Capital and Internal Audit, as needed.
- Create, maintain company organizational charts.
- Create, maintain employee directory.
- Maintain Employee Guidebook and Acknowledgement Forms.
- Create, maintain new hire materials.
- Employee event planning and execution.
- Create and distribute Fun Facts on employees, and Community Commitment Committee / Wellness quarterly newsletter.
- Open Health Savings Accounts for employees.
- Scheduling, screening, interviewing and orientation of applicants, as needed.
- Assists Internal Audit with creation of tracking binders for audits, review of Audit Committee reports and materials, etc.
- Will serve as an additional resource to help interact with different groups within KRG to obtain the required information needed to make better decisions within departments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Experience in handling highly sensitive and confidential materials; A plus if has experience supporting an HR department, IT, Internal Audit, or Legal.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Apply for this position
To submit an application for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.